The third India-Africa Summit recently held in New Delhi, created history by being the largest Africa summit ever held in India. But what’s in for African countries? By Alena Wabitsch and Brian Dzansi | IMANI…Read More
- The Emergence of India in the Africa Rising Anecdote; a Game Changer?
- IMANI Public Sector Leadership Award 2015 – Public Poll opens
- The Death of Telecoms Regulation in Ghana: Poor policy direction towards 4G Licensing and LTE Evolution
- IMANI Alert: The FDA’s “Don’t buy palm oil on the market” warning is sweeping and panicky
- Petition against the Intended Celebration of 50 Years Of Social Security In Ghana
- IMANI Monthly Updates Report
Advancing Freedom And Prosperity
IMANI Center for Policy & Education is a Think Tank of considerable local and international repute and significance. We have carved a niche in Ghana’s policy environment for putting out objective, independent analysis and critique on many issues, using tried and tested techniques that apply across different disciplines.
CENTERS @ IMANI
Center for the Study of Energy
Center for Economic Governance and Political Affairs
Center for Climate Change, Agriculture and Environmental Studies
Center for Social Policy